With over 50 years of electronic product development, Calrad’s manufacturing facilities in the united states and overseas, deliver custom engineering and prototype development for all types of electronic parts. our in-house engineers will design and fabricate first article prototypes, as well as provide technical and mechanical drawings as per your specifications. Calrad’s experienced staff uses state-of-the-art equipment to offer top quality design and product to its customers. Call Calrad today for a quote on all your electronic needs.
- Custom cable assemblies for audio, video, and communication
- Connectors and jacks manufactured to your specifications
- Plug-in the wall power supplies with ends molded to your specifications
- New product development, small and large quantities
- Plastic injection molding, chassis fabrication, and die stamping
- CAD, printed circuit board development
- Complete product inspection and testing
Shipping & DeliveryFree Ground Shipping Minimum Orders: $25.00. Orders will be shipped as soon as possible. Free Ground Shipping Only Applies to 49 States in the U.S.A., States Excluded: (AK, AS, CZ, GU, HI, MP, PR, VI, FPO, (APO: AA, AE, AA))
- UPS All UPS RED Label, BLUE Label, and 3RD day take shipping priority. Express orders have to be place before 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time, For order release on the same day.
- FedEx All FedEx SameDay Label, First Overnight Label, Priority Overnight Label, 2Day Label and Express Saver Label take shipping priority. Express orders have to be place before 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time, For order release on the same day.
Privacy & Security
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Returns & Replacements
All Calrad products have a 90-day warranty. All returns require a Return Authorization form complete with an RMA number issued by Calrad. Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted. No repairs or warranty work will be done until the form is completed. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days only. All returns must be returned to Calrad freight PREPAID. Custom products are non-cancelable/non-returnable. Defective merchandise returns must include date of purchase and purchase order number.
Your RMA number must be written clearly on outside carton. All products must be securely protected. Items showing obvious signs of misuse, consumer abuse or commercial use are not eligible for return.
All returns must be clean and in resalable condition, free from price stickers or markings. Only current products are eligible for return. They will require a 2 for 1 offsetting order or a 15% restocking fee. Each item will require Calrad’s approval for return.
To obtain a copy of Calrad’s Return Authorization form contact a Calrad representative at 323-465-2131 or Ana Garcia | Online Store Rep. - firstname.lastname@example.org